The Manage your Mind workshops will run every week. You are welcome to attend as many sessions as you like. For maximum benefit, we recommend following complete MYM Programme:
- 4 x FREE Stress Buster Sessions on a Tuesday evening 18:30 to 19:30
- 1 x Optional Weekend Intensive Workshop – see details below
- 4 x Follow-Up Sessions on a Tuesday evening 19:30 to 21:00
4 x FREE Stress Buster Sessions focusing on:
- Introduction to how basic breathing techniques reduce stress and tension
- Guided meditations and processes that calm the mind
- Knowledge on lifestyle and how it affects health
- Skills for handling negative emotions and everyday situations
- Practical skills to improve work and interpersonal relationships
Weekend Intensive Workshop
The high point of Manage Your Mind is the Weekend Intensive Workshop, which is held once every 4 -6 weeks. With sessions held over the 3 days of a weekend, the Weekend Intensive Workshop builds on the experiences so far. It also introduces a powerful combination of physical and mental strategies for stress release and stress management. These involve advanced Yoga breathing techniques, meditation, and relaxation.
The breathing exercises taught on The Manage Your Mind weekend programme are the same as those taught on IAHV courses and include The Sudarshan Kriya.
You need to make sure you are available to attend all of these sessions:
Friday: 19:00 – 21:00
Saturday 10:00 to 15:00
Sunday 10:00 to 15:00
Included with this workshop is written material and details on how to access the online web application that allows participants to practice these techniques at home. A nominal donation of £50 is requested to cover room hire.