- Volunteer to help run the workshops by helping with registrations and keeping our information up-to-date.
- Marketing and promotion: we always need help with distributing flyers in the community, and talking to people and organisations.
- Help us Fundraise: Run the marathon, The British 10K, cycle, walk or help us put together a funding proposal
- Donate your time and skills: let us know what you can do and we can easily find a comfortable volunteer role for you. We’re always looking for people with skills in healthcare, IT, website development etc and would be happy to have you on board.
- Tell us your stories: MYM has touched many people’s lives and we’d like to hear all about how our workshop has changed things for you.
- Make a donation: Help us continue making this difference by making either a single donation or contribute to our cause on a regular basis.
Medway Time Credits are a way of thanking those who give their time to their local community.
They can be earned by anyone who contributes their time to the Medway community and spent on various activities, including sports and fitness at Thinking Fitness, Chatham or the annual Quiz Night or Fashion Show at Manage Your Mind. They can also be spent at various venues in London.